• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

iPod to Android

Only does playlists, but you can select the "All music" option. However a simple work-around is to simply have a playlist with all your music in it. Or just top rate, everything you import/buy and that way, doubletwist will see that playlist as "Top Rated" and it will have all the music you want.

Thanks :) I'll give that a go and see how I get on. I don't mind dragging and dropping but sometimes the tags are wrong, so hopefully I can amend the tags in DoubleTwist and all will be good!

Upvote 0
Can someone who uses DoubleTwist confirm whether it ONLY syncs playlists? I'd like to have an app that syncs my iTunes library as I don't like playlists.

Synced all of mine. I dont make playlists. Synced every song on my computer too that wasnt in iTunes so i had to do a little deleting. I havent used DoubleTwist since. Just wanted a way to get all my music in my phone. Now i just drag songs in my microcard to add them and if i dont have a folder for a perticular artist, i just make one real quick from the desktop. and drag the songs in there.

Upvote 0
i havent used iphone before, but i was a big ipod touch user, n i love the whole itunes thing. itunes agent does a great (free) job of syncing my itunes library with my phone, so i dont have to use any other software to manage my music. just make sure ur music is in mp3 format, not m4a, if u want ur phone to read the title/art/artist info..

for the android end, doubetwist is great.. stock music player is not bad.. my gripe with doubletwist is, when u sort by artist (i always browse by artist) and select an artist, it opens up all the songs in one page.. u cannot open an artist, choose an album, and shuffle those songs for example. and me being a google fanatic, i love Google Music player.. even though it lacks one rather important feature, lock screen controls.. hope they fix that soon

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones