• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

iris 406q automatic power off

user27

Lurker
Nov 7, 2014
Hi
My lava iris 406q turns off automatically and does not power on unless I remove and reinsert the battery.
My phone is less than 3 months old. First it occurred when I was viewing a PDF file. The next day it happened 2 times, once when I was using and once when it was idle. My phone was fine for about 10-12 days. Again it happened 4 times in the last 3 days. Out of that 3 times the phone had more than 80% battery and was idle, when it turned on it had only 40% to 50% battery. And even once before I started typing this. Please provide a solution as soon as possible. Sorry for any typos and my bad english if there are any.

Hi user27, and welcome to Android Forums :)

We don't seem to have a specific subforum for your device, so I've moved your post to the Android Lounge to make sure it gets seen by some folks that can help you. :thumbup:

Yours will likely be a difficult problem to diagnose, and it could very well be hardware-related. Have you tried to perform a factory reset to make sure that it's not a software problem?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones