1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Is anyone picking up Note 4 on Oct 17th?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by animeware, Oct 13, 2014.

1. animeware

animeware Well-Known Member

I was wondering if anyone is picking up the Note 4 on Oct 17th or already has the Note 4?

Whats your thoughts of it?

Thanks..... :):)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. crow11ad

crow11ad Android Enthusiast

I preordered mine at a Sprint store and will be there before they open to get this beast. I took advantage of the Samsung trade in deal and traded in my note 3. These next few days are going to be killer.

Tarekh123 likes this.
  3. I preordered online. They said I should expect to have it at my doorstep on the 17th.

4. animeware

I pre order mine also at Best Buy Store for AT&T I'm looking forward to this I'm getting really excited. :)

Tarekh123 likes this.
  5. Tarekh123

Tarekh123 Newbie

same here!!!!!

6. rushmore

rushmore Extreme Android User

The good news is no 16GB skus to dilute supply :) Just black and white and that's alright :)

Best Buy though will not breach when the carriers sell, so as long as preorders start shipping from carriers, BB can sell.

7. ROCer

ROCer Well-Known Member

Waiting till Nov 8th when I'm eligible for an upgrade to pick mine up.

8. thirstypirate

thirstypirate Well-Known Member

I'll be at the T MO store bright and early Friday.

9. rushmore

Best Buy and Verizon are both stating 10/23 now, so looking like another week of wait for those with the Death Star. I would be the dumb a$$ stormtrooper that knocks his head on the bulkhead ;)

10. gmhuntr7

gmhuntr7 Lurker

Source? Was there an email notice I missed or maybe you heard it direct from an employee?

11. rushmore

Best Buy: Two stores and their customer service

Verizon: Two corporate stores and their customer service

The one known is Best Buy always respects the ship date of the carrier, so since 10/23 is what Verizon is saying, ditto for why BB is saying 10/23.

I agree it is stupid being a week or more later than everyone else, but Verizon does not really care what we think. Their profound arrogance is defined by their coverage map. Besides, their extra bloat takes more time to get just "right" ;)

12. blackcar

blackcar Well-Known Member

called my bro (works at BB) and he said the Verizon note 4 is the only delay...Tmobile and Sprint are on track for Friday pickup.

Tarekh123 likes this.
  13. gmhuntr7

gmhuntr7 Lurker

Hmm, hopefully AT&T Note 4 is on track at Best Buy :)

14. LaTuFu

LaTuFu Android Expert

I went into a local USCellular store today, they are still saying Oct 17th as their release date as well.

15. mak916

mak916 Android Expert

I'll be picking up my Sprint Galaxy Note 4 on Friday at Best Buy. With the trade in I'll be paying just a little over a hundred dollars with the taxes.

16. I'm working until 2. Going to the mall's Sprint store to trade in my S4 for my N4, and then going to work a benefit dinner. I am going to love Friday. :)

17. animeware

my area will have my AT&T Galaxy Note 4 this Friday I'm excited.... I already pre order mine.

18. rushmore

Well, us Verizon folks are tough and disciplined. We TOLD Verizon to hold the N4 until next week. FEEL the BUURRRRRRRN! :)

19. blackcar

blackcar Well-Known Member

do you guys think the blackberry bold will qualify as a smart phone for the BB $200 discount....if not i am going to try a S3 for the discount. if that doesn't' work then i guess i will hand over my Note 2...sigh...would really like to keep it for a backup phone.

20. gmhuntr7

gmhuntr7 Lurker

Could be YMMV, but the best buy rep I talked to said any smartphone is fine. If you have time, might as well ask!

21. Bklynn718

Bklynn718 Lurker

Already received mines on Monday :)

22. madmurd

madmurd Newbie

Fingers crossed I'll have it Friday

23. ceva321

ceva321 Android Enthusiast

Pre ordered mine at Best Buy for Verizon.

I'm still waiting for a confirmation email :(

24. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Well-Known Member

No chance for me. O2 UK still have it listed as coming soon (although how soon now seems open to some debate). It looks like I've got another week or so to wait.

25. bonerp

bonerp Android Expert

I've not received my 'dispatched' email yet :( (from Samsung UK - its been very quiet this week...). Was supposed to be receiving it last week until the cancelled the launch at 4pm last Thursday.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3220mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews