1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Is anyone playing Zen Pinball?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by AndroidMax, Jan 2, 2012.

1. AndroidMax

AndroidMax Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 10, 2010
    Male
    I love the free pinball table that came with the Acer. (High score so far is 134 million.)

I can not figure out the puzzle however.... Has anyone managed to successfully control the gear directions to completion? If so, how? I am holding the tablet in portrait mode, and having no success.

Has anyone bought other Zen tables? Reviews appreciated!

Advertisement

2. baddog992

baddog992 Lurker
    None

Sep 1, 2011
    Yeah I have bought fantastic four and also own Thor. However both have gorgeous graphics and great sound the only problem with both is the bonus rounds contain modes where u need to make a specifical difficult shot to win the round. I already own wolverine table for the Xbox and it suffers from kind of the same deal hard shots to win the bonus round. The bonus game with the gears haven't been able to beat it yet might be impossible. Both are great just frusterating because of the need to make super hard shots.

AndroidMax likes this.
  3. AndroidMax

AndroidMax Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 10, 2010
    Male
    Exactly where do you touch the screen to control the gear direction? Is it just like the flippers, where you can touch anywhere, or do the lit arrows have something to do with it? Eg, touch the lit arrow? Thanks!

4. baddog992

baddog992 Lurker
    None

Sep 1, 2011
    Yeah its the same buttons as the flippers just can't let the gears crush the ball. It tough.

5. appreviews

appreviews Lurker
    None

Yeah I've bought all the tables released so far for this game, I really love me some pinball though, so far my favorites are wolverine and thor.

6. al2fast

al2fast Member
    None

Dec 11, 2010
    Appleton, WI
    Fun game. Haven't purchased any additional tables yet and have yet to beat that bonus level. I like playing in landscape mode the best.