• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Is Droid Incredible Dead?

tjamscad

Oct 30, 2010
Hi I am new to the forum. I have an issue. I just bought the droid increadble on Tuesday. Today it started being wierd. I believe it has the slcd screen. I was rooted, and used ninja morph to remove some bloat. It was great untill i rebooted and I had lost the bloat and the scence and gmail stuff didnt work. So i thought i could just re-flash and get everything back no problem right ; wrong. I tried several Roms and nothing would flash. I then copied all the \system\app stuff from the clockwork mod update file. So i had everything back where it need to be and nothing showed up in the app drawer. Titainm backup and rom manager have been no help. I then installed and loaded a 140MB PB1IMG.zip that was suppose to be a official leak. So i put it on my sd card, hboot, and great it working. It turned off not reboot. It turned off, black screen, nothing. If i remove the battery and charger then put the battery in and the charger I get the orange light. If i hold vol up and power i get the qULCOM 3 vibrating thing. IF i hold vol down and power nothing. If i just push the power it vibrates makes a clicking sound must have a drive inside and vibrates one more time followed by more clicking. still black and nothing after that. I am leaving it on the charger tonight. If there is a shred of hope please share.

off subject i love the similar too on the when creating a topic

Thanks, I figured that was my only option. Is there a sticky about the different screen not working witht the same kernal that i missed.

If i plug the phone into the computer and do the vol up paower thing the computer see it and wants to load drivers is that possible? Qualcom cdma technoliges msm. if i just plug it in and turn it on after the first vibrate the sd and phone storage show up but i can't access them from my computer

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones