• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Is it a software issue?

Newbie to the Android here. Got a weird request. Coming from a BB, I had no problems group texting. With my job, it is a requirement. However, it is a must that only I see the responses...not everyone that original text was sent to. This was not a problem with the RIM device. Live chat w/ Motorola said it is not possible with my Droid Razr M. Really hard to believe that with their resources, the software cannot be written for this, unless it is proprietary. He suggested a 3rd party app. Why is this not native to Motorola's software? Gave up and tried GO SMS AND GroupMe. Neither would do what I wanted. Is there an app that will allow group messaging but not allow everyone to see each other's response? Thx in advance for the help.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones