• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is it just me or... (just a b**ch thread, since there is no TB to talk about, no need to look :))

JustinHEMI

Android Enthusiast
Apr 29, 2010
... does it seem like very phone I am involved with has some sort of crazy controversy? Besides the D1 and D2, the Dinc had controversies with the display and OS upgrading, the Dx had controversies with launch the OS upgrading, and now the TB has a controversial launch. LMAO For once, I'd like to personally pick a high end phone with no controversy. It just comes out when it says, at a price that was announced and is upgraded on time. Anyone else feel that way? :D

... does it seem like very phone I am involved with has some sort of crazy controversy? Besides the D1 and D2, the Dinc had controversies with the display and OS upgrading, the Dx had controversies with launch the OS upgrading, and now the TB has a controversial launch. LMAO For once, I'd like to personally pick a high end phone with no controversy. It just comes out when it says, at a price that was announced and is upgraded on time. Anyone else feel that way? :D

LOL you just said "every phone" then named 2 that didn't have any controversy and 3 that did.

67% does not equal 100% :p

JUST TROLLIN!!! WHERE THE F IS MY THUNDERBOLT?!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones