1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Is it me, or does this batter charge FAST!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rjjr2531, Jun 5, 2010.

1. rjjr2531

rjjr2531 Android Enthusiast

I don't think ive ever owned a phone where the battery charged back to 100% so fast...what do you guys think?

2. Waflsk8s

Waflsk8s Newbie

isn't there a bug where android thinks the phone is at 100% when in reality it's not?

3. reallynotnick

reallynotnick Android Enthusiast

Now it could be that I was totally today impatient today but I felt it was pretty normal charging off my laptop, the charger could be faster though being it is 1A.

4. avengence

avengence Member

My brothers iPhone does that. Not sure about the android OS. My iPhone charges really fast but my Evo didnt seem to charge too fast on the first charge.

5. clambert1273

clambert1273 Android Enthusiast

mine charged fast but I think I have played with it so much.. it is probably confused :D

6. devobail

devobail Newbie

Compared to my Hero the Evo is extremely fast when charging. I sat and watched to battery meter climb from 80 to 100% in what seemed like 10 minutes when I was playing with it earlier

7. metchick01

metchick01 Newbie

Mine charged super fast too. Went from low battery warning to 60% charge in about 20-25 mins.

8. freeza

freeza Android Enthusiast

Mine charges extremely fast, even from a computer.

9. Mine charged pretty fast compared to my Hero as well and I wasnt even charging the stock battery. Using an 1800mah Mugen. Must be the phone itself that charges it faster?

10. bernechad

bernechad Member

+1

My hero would take what seemed like hours to charge up 20%. EVO appears to charge at least 60% in the same time frame.

Granted, it's all relative, but yes, it does seem to charge fairly quick for me.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews