• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is it me or the eris is the nicest looking android phone for verizon?

I find the design of the Eris very appealing however I would like it to be slightly larger. It is very petite. I would like to have a larger screen. I would also like it to be faster. Give it a snapdragon processor, 10x the ram, and 32Gb of storage...

I know, the incredible, but all in the exact shape of the eris.

Upvote 0
Eris is definitiely one of the better looking phones out there under the HTC brand. It's the perfect size and whatever they make the phone out of looks and feels nice. Sure, it's weaker than the newer phones out right now but that's a given because it's older.

The new Droid X is just so big its ugly. It's like they turned a GPS navigator into a phone.

Upvote 0
My Eris has spent the night in the cow pen, has been landed on.....by me, (was in my pocket when I landed on the ground), has taken a scenic trip around 10 acres in the mouth of my dog, has been in all kinds of weather, from the freezing cold to blistering hot, has been subjected to hurricane winds with the accompanying dust, been passed from one person to the next (ooooing and ahhhhing) and the whole time it has been without a screen protector or case.

I love this phone! I don't have the problems that are being reported by others. It just gets used, I run my entire business, (I train horses) outside in the weather from my Eris. It fits in my pocket and is my bestest buddy! It's a beautiful thing :)

Upvote 0
My Eris has spent the night in the cow pen, has been landed on.....by me, (was in my pocket when I landed on the ground), has taken a scenic trip around 10 acres in the mouth of my dog, has been in all kinds of weather, from the freezing cold to blistering hot, has been subjected to hurricane winds with the accompanying dust, been passed from one person to the next (ooooing and ahhhhing) and the whole time it has been without a screen protector or case.

I love this phone! I don't have the problems that are being reported by others. It just gets used, I run my entire business, (I train horses) outside in the weather from my Eris. It fits in my pocket and is my bestest buddy! It's a beautiful thing :)

Well mine lasted through 8 hours of Six Flags over Texas. Twice. haha

Upvote 0

You know how I got rid of mine? Strapped to a ton of bottle rockets on the Fourth in the middle of a golf course. The last images? Of it coming down in flames far, far away. There's a video somewhere...

Fire beats all of that, I guess.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones