1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Is it my imagination?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Bovineman61, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Bovineman61

Bovineman61 Newbie

A few years ago I had a Samsung Galaxy S3. When the Kit Kat update came out It seemed like it was only about a month later the OTA update came on my device. Now my wife has a Samsung Galaxy S6 and I have the Samsung Galaxy Note 5. It just seems like an eternity in electronics terms for the Marshmallow update to hit either of our devices. My carrier is AT&T. Does it seem this way to anyone else?

2. bperella

bperella Lurker

I got my Marshmallow upgrade on my Note 5 last week on Verizon.

3. sswingle

sswingle Newbie

They seemed to get L pushed out faster than they are getting M out. Maybe they ran into issues, but the good news is the M updates seem to be coming out now.

4. Bovineman61

Bovineman61 Newbie

It is expected that the Nexus would be the 1st to get the update. Android M was available to it back in Dec. Here it is Mar and still no Android M on the Note 5 through AT&T. I think that is a bit long as Android updates go considering the get pushed out about once a year. That is 1/4 of the life of the update. To me this is pure BS IMHO.

KOLIO likes this.

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 release date was August 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 4GB RAM, Exynos 7420 Octa processor, and 3000mAh battery.

August 2015
Release Date
Reviews