1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Is it possible to Add the rooting files to apps like kingoroot or the pc rooting programs?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Ruben Moya, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Ruben Moya

Ruben Moya Lurker

i own the ZTE Blade Zmax and i have learned that their is now a rooting method for the device. is it posssible to add the rooting methods to those one click rooting apps to simplify the process or is that not possible at the moment?

2. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

You'd have to ask the developer of one of those apps. I'd imagine it depends entirely on what the method is, and it might be a matter of a new app rather than adding.

If the method is specific to this phone (as most are) then they might not be interested in incorporating it into a "universal" app (in quotes because these days there are far more phones they don't work with than there are where they do).

In any event your choice is either to use what's available now or wait an unknown time in the hope that they'll do this. That's why I suggest contacting the developers directly, as there's a chance they might tell you whether it's going to be worth waiting.

lunatic59 likes this.
  3. GameTheory

GameTheory Android Expert

lunatic59, Hadron and Unforgiven like this.

ZTE Blade Zmax Forum

The ZTE Blade Zmax release date was August 2017. Features and Specs include a 6.0" inch screen, 16MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 435 processor, and 4080mAh battery.

August 2017
Release Date
Reviews