• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

is it possible to get HTC Sense on motorola droid X?

That's nice but I like a lot of other things about Sense UI other than the way it looks. Like the Sense UI's copy/past mechanics seems better than the X's. I really like the Leap function with Sense UI also. I didn't get to play around with the messaging systems that much but I would bet that Sense UI messaging is better? If the X had the Sense UI I would buy one right now. But now I'm stuck trying to decide what I like more haha.

Upvote 0
That's nice but I like a lot of other things about Sense UI other than the way it looks. Like the Sense UI's copy/past mechanics seems better than the X's. I really like the Leap function with Sense UI also. I didn't get to play around with the messaging systems that much but I would bet that Sense UI messaging is better? If the X had the Sense UI I would buy one right now. But now I'm stuck trying to decide what I like more haha.

Agreed, sense does a lot of of great things. But as others have pointed out, leap is easily cultivable with Launcher Pro.

Upvote 0
Just because its an htc phone that doesn't mean it has sense. Look at the G2. Its an htc phone with stock android. Trust me that IS NOT SENSE. And I have seen pictures of the new wp7 ui. And thts exactly what it looked like

Not to argue... but I think I am right:

Techtree.com India > News > Software > HTC Sense to Appear on Windows Phone 7 After All

Video of HTC Sense on Windows Phone 7 Emerges - Softpedia

Sense is just a custom UI laid on top of the OS, so it will look similar just improved animations and such. Of course these are just things I read on the internet so I definitely don't claim they are 100% accurate.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones