• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is it possible to install Android on a java mobile

Unfortunately, Android is not a generic installation. It has to be tailored for a specific device so it can communicate properly with the hardware. I have seen attempts to get other non-android phones to run Android and it's always marginal at best (a disaster at worst). If you are looking to make this your daily phone, I'd advise against it. If it's an experiment just to see if you can, then you might want to check in with the communities surrounding your specific model and ask there if any developer has tried it.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately I wasn't able to locate any specific instructions to get your phone model working with Android. I suspect that even if it were possible, it would be fat to much work for far too little result (it would run buggy, if at all.) If you want to try Android, you'd be better off replacing your existing phone rather than trying to shoehorn the Android OS onto it.

Upvote 0
its posible install andorid on this phone Iphone i5s TV and WIFI

No, it's not possible.

Again, let me reiterate that attempts to install Android on phones not specifically designed to run Android will either run is such a poor and degraded state as to make the phone virtually unusable, or might permanently brick your phone.

It is not recommended.

Upvote 0
Can I Install Android On My Samsung GT-S3770K Please Reply Fast...... :nailbitingdroid:

Welcome to our AndroidForums :).

See all the replies above...the manufacturer would have had to make a specific effort to create/port/test Android to devices like these...it's not that it's impossible, it's just very difficult / time-consuming / etc. and the general public (and even many developers) do not have access to all of the hardware specs and driver information that would be needed.

In short: very, very likely not / no.

Reactions: lunatic59
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones