• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is it possible to retrieve old text message on S7 Edge?

brandom27

Lurker
Mar 21, 2017
I've been doing a ton of research on you-tube and forums on how to retrieve old text messages that I accidentally deleted. I am pretty new to all of this so I would appreciate any help if it is possible. I've tried
Mobikin Doctor and a couple of the others android programs and they all say my phone is not compatible.

My Phone is

Android S7 Edge Version 7.0

Model Number - Samsung-SM-G935A
Baseband Version - G935AUCU4BQA6
Build # - NRD90M.G935AUCU4BQA6

Is there any way to do this ?

Thanks for your time,

Brandon

Reactions: Screwedover
I've been doing a ton of research on you-tube and forums on how to retrieve old text messages that I accidentally deleted. I am pretty new to all of this so I would appreciate any help if it is possible. I've tried
Mobikin Doctor and a couple of the others android programs and they all say my phone is not compatible.

My Phone is

Android S7 Edge Version 7.0

Model Number - Samsung-SM-G935A
Baseband Version - G935AUCU4BQA6
Build # - NRD90M.G935AUCU4BQA6

Is there any way to do this ?

Thanks for your time,

Brandon
If it's been deleted then most likely no. The only scenario I can think of is if you had it backed up to the cloud or another local file, but that would have been a proactive step to set it up.

Reactions: Hadron
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones