1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Is it possible?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Sharon, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Sharon

Sharon Member

I came from a BB Curve when I purchased the Moment. So far, I am really liking this phone, but there is one thing that is starting to make me think I may have to go back to a BB. :(

On the BB, I could adjust the size of the font for my convenience when it comes to reading, e-mail and texting. Is it possible to do this on the Moment. I have gone through the settings and I can't find this option at all.

TIA

Sharon

Advertisement

2. justpastfinish

justpastfinish Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    "spare parts" lets you adjust the font size of the system, not sure if it affects emails and such, but I have mine set to small and everything is just great!

3. ramiss

ramiss Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2009
    It also depends on the email client. Most of the Exchange ActiveSync clients, for example, have a font size option.

4. Sharon

Sharon Member

I did go into my Spare Parts and changed the font size, but evidently is does not work with e-mail. :(
    As for texting, I uninstalled Chomps and instead installed Handcent, which btw is so much better! I was able to change the font size for texting.

As for the e-mail client, I use gmail and I can't find anything pertaining to fonts on it under settings. :(

Thank you both for the advice! :)

5. ocxersMe

ocxersMe Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2009