1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Is it possible?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Sharon, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Sharon

Sharon Newbie

I came from a BB Curve when I purchased the Moment. So far, I am really liking this phone, but there is one thing that is starting to make me think I may have to go back to a BB. :(

On the BB, I could adjust the size of the font for my convenience when it comes to reading, e-mail and texting. Is it possible to do this on the Moment. I have gone through the settings and I can't find this option at all.

TIA

Sharon

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. "spare parts" lets you adjust the font size of the system, not sure if it affects emails and such, but I have mine set to small and everything is just great!

3. ramiss

ramiss Well-Known Member

It also depends on the email client. Most of the Exchange ActiveSync clients, for example, have a font size option.

4. Sharon

Sharon Newbie

I did go into my Spare Parts and changed the font size, but evidently is does not work with e-mail. :(
    As for texting, I uninstalled Chomps and instead installed Handcent, which btw is so much better! I was able to change the font size for texting.

As for the e-mail client, I use gmail and I can't find anything pertaining to fonts on it under settings. :(

Thank you both for the advice! :)

5. ocxersMe

ocxersMe Newbie

Samsung Moment Forum

The Samsung Moment release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1440mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews