1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Is it proper to open another AdMob account after being bannd?

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by caodeveloping, Jul 7, 2013.

1. caodeveloping

caodeveloping Newbie

Hello,

dear Admob has jut banned me after 8 months. I have several apps and I made hunders of dollars with one of them although I still earn money with the other apps. Is it illegal to create another AdMob account after being banned and monetize those apps again?

Thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

question is why were you banned? I'm assuming it is for breaking their rules. It would be no different than being banned here and trying to reclaim by using another account. I would not recommend it to be done here so I rightfully cannot recommend you do it there. All I can say is to learn to follow the rules presented to you or use another service.

3. LilBit

LilBit Extreme Android User

Plus the fact that if you try and sell the same apps under another account will only get you banned again, they will find out right away.

scary alien and Unforgiven like this.
  4. caodeveloping

caodeveloping Newbie

I wish I knew why I was banned.. Thank you for your quick reply, not sure what other option I have then but leave the whole network. However, other networks havent proved to be as effective as admob yet for me.

5. LilBit

Contact admob admin.:)

scary alien and Unforgiven like this.
  6. caodeveloping

caodeveloping Newbie

The funny thing is that in the appeal from they ask the publisher ID which I cannot know since it is inside AdMob's "Sites & Apps". How am I even supposed to appeal if I cannot fill the obligatory field? :) Anyway thanks, I havent heard any good from admob services, I pass the contact :)

7. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

As has been mentioned, your best bet is to get in contact with them directly and honestly. Sometimes mistakes are made and the best way for you to address it would be coming in through the front door and dealing with the reason for the ban. Trying to sneak in the back door may escalate your issue with them and make it harder to get back in their god graces.

8. caodeveloping

caodeveloping Newbie

Yes, I will try it tomorrow. Actually I wasnt thinking about sneaking in the back door, but so many bad reviews about google support gives me nothing but a slim chance.

LilBit likes this.
  9. LilBit

That's good:) Go back and just be humble,:( Hopefully that will work and you will be back in biz:D