• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

is it true that you can root an android...?

sosuaves

Lurker
Sep 16, 2011
:pHello everyone I 'm ended up here trying to find a way to root my phone and since i want to say thanks to those guys i have to have some post before i can quote these guys and also would like to learn about APPS Development and games development not sure if they are in the same "genre" Thanks to everyone that made this forum possible:D

Welcome to the AndroidForums, sosuaves.

Yes, you can usually root any Android device, but the method and complexity for doing so varies from device to device. So, you'll need to find your specific device's home fourm here at AF and then look in the all-things-root sub-forum for your particular instructions.

Which Android device do you have?

Here's a good starting place for your Android development questions:

Application Development - Android Forums

Be sure to look at this stickied FAQ thread:

http://androidforums.com/application-development/377722-welcome-start-here-faqs-tips-learning-resources-tutorials-helpful-threads.html

Cheers and glad you signed-up with us here at AF :)!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones