1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Is it worth buyint yet? DesireS vs GalaxyS?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Carlosdsv, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Carlosdsv

Carlosdsv Lurker
    None

Jun 9, 2011
    engineer
    Venezuela
    Hi I'm from Venezuela and I'm looking to buy a new smartphone from amazon.com..

My budget is somewhere 400-500$..

I've seen a lot of good reviews about the HTC Desire S but I'm also between Galaxy S...

I really like the HTC Sense but I've got some question if you guys can help me..

-Is the GPS working ok on Desire S? (i have read Galaxy S GPS is very bad)
    -Does it have any signal issue?

If you guys know about any other android smartphone in that range let me know your opinions please.. I really want to have Android phone.. I am a Blackberry user and I'm done with this useless phone hahahahah

Thank you!

Advertisement

2. sayeed91

sayeed91 Member
    None

Apr 19, 2011
    i was also contemplating the same thing. The desire s gps is very good. i use it as a satnav. my signal seems to be fine no signal issues here, i live in the uk by the way. i ended up getting the desire s. its a very polished phone with great features, the galaxy s is known to lag a little ive seen it on my friends phone. Lastly tye battery on the desire s is excellent it will get you around 2 days of moderate usage. So my choice is clear the desire s is the best single core smartphone. Hope i helped

3. Carlosdsv

Carlosdsv Lurker
    None

Jun 9, 2011
    engineer
    Venezuela
    Thank you ver much sayeed91, your comment really help since you where between desireS and galasyS like I am.. I'm almost convinced to get the Desire S.. But i just wanted to hear more possitive things about it :)

Tags: