1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by skpd, Jun 24, 2010.

1. skpd

skpd Android Enthusiast

Apr 12, 2010
    I was just wondering if I should attempt to exchange my EVO now that Best Buy has them in stock.

I have version 0002 and have two minor issues:

1. the back battery cover is not flush on one side
    2. the bottom of screen by the capacitive buttons flexes up and down slightly when pressed and I feel it a bit raised (flush with the bezel) compared to the top where I can actually feel the bezel above the screen.

I know, I'm pretty anal but still I paid good money for this and I would like a near perfect unit out of the box if possible.

at the same time I am realistic and hesitant to try to replace it since my battery is pretty good compared to others and I do not have other major issues others have had and I could run the risk of getting an even worst unit then this maybe if I try to return this one.

what do you all think? is it worth the trouble to try to get another one or should I just keep this? thanks

Advertisement

2. SkunkApe

SkunkApe Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2010
    if you want it perfect...then def go for it. im on 0002. only problem i have is that the back cover isn't flush, however..i have a case on my phone so that doesn't bother me.

3. BetterMost

Apr 25, 2010
    Paramedic
    Northern Illinois
    I would get it replaced for sure.

Tags: