1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

is my admire defective

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by supersean, Aug 29, 2011.

1. supersean

supersean Newbie

ok so there are two things the first one if i press the standby key and it shows the screen to turn off i select no then i press it again by mistake the screen blacks out( dont know if this is a bug) and the second when i turn it off it will turn right back on i thought it was the proximity sensors so i updated the prl and did it again wasnt the proximity sensor fault so is it defective cause right now i turned it off and it didnt power on but i dont wanna be too happy cause of this so is my phone defective :(:(:mad:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. aaronmy

aaronmy Android Enthusiast

I don't know but my phone had completely froze two days ago, the music was playing but the touchscreen was not operative, and to test it my screen wouldn't lock. I waited about 2-3 minutes before I restarted it. Now I get a couple of them but they are smaller and shorter.

3. nickrrr89

nickrrr89 Newbie

I get a couple of screen lockups some short sme I have to restart, this phone is not a true smart phone and the keypad is waay too touch. Will be rooting.

4. tvis

tvis Newbie

wat...

Samsung Admire Forum

The Samsung Admire release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1600mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews