1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Is my Galaxy S7 Edge draining too fast?

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by RaudiA4, Sep 4, 2016.

1. RaudiA4

RaudiA4 Lurker
    Sep 4, 2016

Sep 4, 2016
    So I recently upgraded after having my S4 for about 3 years and I have to say I LOVE the S7 Edge but theres one thing that's bugging me and I want to get to the bottom of it before its too late to do anything about. I only just got the phone a couple of days ago so I haven't even had much time to do anything with it but I feel as though the battery drains too fast but I don't have anything to compare it to other than my old Galaxy S4 which is.... old. I did a bit of a test this morning watching videos for 10 minutes on youtube the battery drained to 97% from 100%. Then when I wasn't paying attention to the battery and was trying to reset my password on verizon (receiving texts from them) I looked and noticed the battery went from 97% to 94% just trying to reset my password for about 15 or so minutes. It definitely could be worse but I just want to make sure the battery isn't a dud before I lose my chance to swap out the phone for a different one or something. So would you say that's too fast? Or is that normal for the S7 Edge?