• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is my legend dead?

I have a HTC legend and dropped it in water I know ....

anyway i have left it to dry out for a fortnight now before using again and im greeted with fastboot screen where i cannot scroll to any of the options highlighted

they volume keys dont respong but do work because if i turn the phone on holding the down volume key i get a different screen

I'm asking is there anything i can do or is my phone dead

ive tried plugging it into my laptop to see if i can see any info on the cd card but the laptop reconises ive plugged something in but wont load the fone like it did before

is there a way i can format this phone or install another piece of software as in operating system

i have seen guides on doing this but it;'s been with a phone you can actually turn on and access mine as i can only shows this one screen

any help would be great

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones