• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

is my old phone worth any money

• Thread starter Android Question
  • Start date
A

Android Question

I was thinking about sending my old HTC droid eris into one of these online places that offers money for old cell phones. I was just curious what estimate worth i could possibly be looking at ? The phone itself is in perfect condition.

Hi and welcome to Android Forums :)

Most of those online cash-for-phone companies have calculators on their website that will give you a rough indication of what your phone is worth. Generally speaking though, you'll never get a knockout deal from them and the best way to sell anything is through private transaction.

You don't say what country you're in, so this is a website from the UK that gives advice on what these companies look for - Mobile phone recycling: Sell your mobile for

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones