1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Is my phone unfixable?!?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by scoolz4foolz, Aug 22, 2012.

1. scoolz4foolz

scoolz4foolz Newbie

i have an LG Optimus One. I really need help on a seems-to-be impossible repair.. I have NO MONEY, NO WARRANTY. Yet, my phone is fully bricked (cant turn on no matter what) the only 2 methods that would work to my knowledge is: Motherboard replacement, or JTAG. (both costs money which i dont have)

This is what caused brick:...: i used LG R&D test tool (like KDZ).
    This program not only allows u to flash a firmware, it allows u to merge a DZ and a model.dll file together to create a flashable kdz.. sounds crazy but thats what i did. After this frightening message listed below, my phone hasnt booted on since (in any way):

21:14:17 : Launching SW update
    21:14:17 : Unpacking KDZ
    21:15:51 : KDZ file extraced
    21:16:11 : Files were extracted.
    21:16:11 : LGMobileDL Load.
    21:16:11 : Port = -1
    21:16:11 : Connecting to phone
    21:16:21 : Check Phone mode = 1
    21:16:38 : Phone type check.......
    21:16:43 : LGMobileDL.DLL Loading....
    21:16:43 : _SetAuthMark Fail
    21:16:43 : AuthMark

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary
    VIP Member

scoolz4foolz,

I've moved your thread to the LG Optimus One all-things-root sub-forum--if anyone has an idea that could help you resurrect your device, these guys will.

Sorry to hear about your issues and I wish you the best of luck.

3. FD1999

FD1999 Newbie

Hey,
    Sorry, but you need to change motherboard or JTAG, otherwise if youre phone were under warranty (I have read that it ISN

4. scoolz4foolz

scoolz4foolz Newbie

can you give me directions toward ur updater? also, do u kno anybody that could JTAG my phone or how i could find a motherboard to swap?

5. FD1999

FD1999 Newbie

I'm WORKING on updater. Sorry, but I have no experience on JTAG or motherboards or whatever. Anyway, good luck ;)

LG Optimus One Forum

The LG Optimus One release date was October 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 3MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2010
Release Date
Reviews