1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root is my sd going bad

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mrleroybrown, Feb 12, 2014.

1. mrleroybrown

mrleroybrown Well-Known Member
    None

Dec 28, 2012
    Male
    Goat Herder
    Somewhere east of the mississippi
    About half of my apps suddenly were on my phone and when I try to move them back to my sd card it says there it's not enough space but in settings> storage it shows about 18G left in available storage on the sd card.

Advertisement

2. money15

money15 Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 4, 2012
    Male
    Bid Coordinator/Shipping
    Bainbridge, NY
    Did you try to put it in a computer or something? I have only had one ever die on me and it kept unmounting and mounting on me before it died. I have never had this happen so can't give you a good answer i would try to place it on a computer with an adapter and see whats going on with it. I have bought a 32 gb card off ebay before that said it had 32 gb of space but it was only a 2gb card (Bastards got me :mad:) but im not sure what your problem would be sounds odd.

3. bcrichster

bcrichster Android Expert
    Recognized Developer

Jan 23, 2013
    Male
    Electrical, Electronics
    Florida
    I had a similar problem with my card before and had to go to USB mass storage in Cwm, copy onto PC, reformat several times - (just in case), reboot and then recopy certain folders (only the important ones - like music, images, ect...) Back onto it. The phone will put necessary folders needed for normal functions upon first boot. Anyways, I had no more problems afterwards...

DimBulb likes this.