1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Is quadrant benchmarks server down

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Craigbob, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Craigbob

Craigbob Lurker
    None

Jun 8, 2011
    I've been trying to run my Quadrant benchmarks and it runs fine but when the program goes to upload the results it always gives a network error. I'm also unable to pull down results.

I have no other connection issues I can get to the internet, e-mail etc... with no issues.

Is any one else having this problem?

Advertisement

2. Haxcid

Haxcid Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 31, 2009

I get a service call failed message.

But to be honest I have been having some odd 3g issues. I think I installed something that is messing with 3G.

3. Rav20

Rav20 Member
    None

Mar 4, 2010
    i get the same failed message, on 4G...but my 4G has been weird today some apps run fast others take for ever to update

like if i run a speed test i get 7-10 mbs down but when i launch the market or update the weather app it takes for ever.

4. Craigbob

Craigbob Lurker
    None

Jun 8, 2011
    Okay so several of us seem to be having the same issue. Could point to a server side error, but I'm starting to have some doubts about that.

I tried running it several times through out the day from different locations. All to the same issue service call failure.

However when I got home and connected to my Wifi it ran and connected just fine.

I had a similar issue with Astronomy Photo of the day not updating, but when hooked to Wifi.... Bingo instant connection.

What could cause a site to fail to connect via the normal data network yet connect via Wifi?

Can anyone else try it and see what they encounter?

BTW the Quadrant score 2060.... I love how fast this is, if only I know what was causing the connection issue.