1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Is Sams Club Still Taking Pre-Orders?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by eric3316, May 29, 2010.

1. eric3316

eric3316 Android Enthusiast

I was just curious as have heard people saying they were getting 25% off of there bill when signing up at Sams club. If they are still pre-ordering I might do that instead of adding a line to my current account with my Radio Shack pre-order.

I already get an 18% discount on my current bill that it in my wifes name, but if I can open a new account under my name and get 25%, that would make it a much better deal for me.......

2. dsarch21

dsarch21 Well-Known Member

not sure, but i don't think my sams had any other people sign up....atleast as of a few days ago.

i would think they would signing people up. However, I asked about a 25% discount or any discount, but the guy didn't really offer anything, maybe the day off he will....

GO PHILS!!! Roy Halladay tosses a perfect game!

3. jellyjamz

jellyjamz Newbie

I'm not sure if they are pre-ordering anymore but I pre-ordered mine on May 15. I would think they haven't run out of pre-orders because most people I know are pre-ordering at places other than sam's. You should just try it.

4. ShaneV

ShaneV Newbie

My local Sams said they stopped their preorder last wednesday.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews