1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Is the a Problem wihClockworkMod Recovery

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by imukdude, Nov 2, 2010.

1. imukdude

imukdude Lurker

So I see this when I am looking into changing my kernel is it true or can I use what I have paid for in Rom mgr Pro

An important note for Clockwork mod Recovery users:
    Clockwork Mod is reportedly not wiping correctly (ie; if you try to wipe cache/dalvik-cache/data/etc it's not actually doing it, or not doing it right)

Just wanted to know if these issues have been fixed before I flash a new kernel etc

Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. I usually wipe each thing twice anyways and have had no issues.

3. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Extreme Android User

Some users have some haven't. No issues here

4. wake69

wake69 Android Expert

i believe clockwork has been updated since these issues

5. How's your Rom/Kernal running? I'm thinking of changing it to King's #11 also

6. tmwilsoniv

tmwilsoniv Well-Known Member

How would I update this?

I have been double-wiping and all zips have flashed fine. One draw back of the "Double-wipe" method is getting too comfortable with the steps, moving too quickly, and committing an unforced error. In flashing a boot animation yesterday, I wiped the cache (twice), then managed to wipe the dalvik once and then, the data... whoops!

7. wake69

wake69 Android Expert

i believe 2.5.1.0 was the one with issues and 2.5.1.1 is good to go and you can flash from rom manager

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews