1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Is the Hero good?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by AndroidEd, Nov 22, 2009.

1. AndroidEd

AndroidEd Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2009
    Student
    Lebanon
    I am going to get it, I actually went through iPhones, Nokia N97s, and whole load of phones, and didn't like anyone until the hero. I want to know, out of all of your experience with the Hero. Overall, is it good? I am not a overuse junkie, I just use it normally. Does it lag? Does it have bugs?
    Elaborate please.

Thanks

Edit: Would like to add: Android Market apps are saved to SD memory card, or to ROM memory? Because the ROM memory wouldn't be enough for apps!

Advertisement

2. lekky

lekky Lover

Its fantastic. Bugs are normally application specific, which is down to third party developers. Some people report lag, some not. I will have a little guide ready for new hero users soon so check back for it :p

3. AndroidEd

AndroidEd Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2009
    Student
    Lebanon
    Thanks for the feedback, I actually adore the Hero, even though I don't even have it. Third party apps are fine, as long as it's not with the phone's stock apps. I hope mine doesn't lag, because it would be a bummer. And can you link me to your guide for the Hero, would be very much appreciated.

While we're on the subject, is there a way fix the lag? Maybe a restore of some sort, or something?

Thanks again;
    Eddie aka Android Ed

Tags: