• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is the M10 going to have A9 Design?

Is their anyone that has had HTC and than went to Samsung? I've had every HTC smartphone made my 1st being a windows phone. I then had the EVO 4G, 3D, 4GLTE, M7 M8 and M9. I want a bigger screen phone and am leaning towards the 7Edge. I wish they would announce HTC already. I kind of want a change but of course always will stick with Android. I'd like to talk to someone who has switched maybe from the 8 or 9 to the 6 or 6 edge and are you glad you did? You can PM me since this is about HTC. Thanks!

Upvote 0
I just don't think it's gonna be much different than the M9 just like the eight and the nine I should've never went to the nine from the eight. That's just my opinion! I posted above I've had every HTC phone I love HTC but We went with the S7 edge and it's the best phone we've ever had. We wanted a bigger screen phone and I don't think the M10 is going to have but a 5.2 and I'm not sure on battery but this 3600 battery on the edge is amazing and it just has a lot of cool features that it does and gestures that are great. But I really hope the M10 does well and everybody that gets it likes it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones