1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Is the new Samsung Infused a Galaxy S2 phone?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Maxsmart87, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Maxsmart87

Maxsmart87 Lurker
    None

Feb 19, 2011
    Hey guys. Is the new Samsung Infused thats coming out for ATT a Samsung Galaxy S2 phone or something different. Im wondering because I would rather wait for the galaxy S2 Phone since its supposed to run Gingerbread right out of the box and be a dual core phone and run 4g on LTE instead of HSPA+. Anybody know the answer? Right now I have a windows phone 7 Samsung focus and the operating system is terrible so many basic smartphone features missing like custom ringtones, flash, tethering, voice turn by turn navigation, Bluetooth file transfer, ability to send files that aren't pictures or office files, VPN support, ability to upload files to a website like YouTube, ability to download files via the web browser like a song or video or PDF, no voice to text, inability to edit email that your forwarding, no way to connect to your TV or.projector for presentations, no Skype or Yahoo messenger, small marketplace with useless apps, no video calling, no 4g, no 3rd party app multitasking, no html5 support, no way to get files on your phone that aren't pictures without hooking your phone to your computer and syncing with Zune, no socket support for ftp and TCP protocols, etc.

Advertisement

2. RavenFox

RavenFox Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 30, 2010
    I.T
    Westchester, NY
    No it's not. Welcome to the forums.

3. Maxsmart87

Maxsmart87 Lurker
    None

Feb 19, 2011