• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is the screen resolution that bad?

Seems like the OP went for the Wildfire as he's posted another question in this forum. Good choice, I reckon.

I did :) and i must say... For me, the screen resolution is not a problem. Its perfectly adequate, I would rather have this phone then any other if im perfectly honest. Aside from calls and texts, browsing the internet and a few other things is all i am going to use it for. For this reason, i have come to the conclusion a better screen would not benefit me whatsoever. In fact it would most likely be a hindrance, as the new screens tend to eat up the battery pretty quick from what i hear

HTC Wildfire = An absolute gem of a phone. Anyone who is thinking of buying this, don't think twice! ;)

....Now all i need to do now is purchase a decent case... Any recommendations?

Upvote 0
Definitely the screen won't bother that much when we see its price range. HTC desire which can be called as the big bro of wildfire, has almost the same spec and features what the wildfire has. Only thing is the resolution and a slight change in the phone dimensions. Desire is a bit more lengthy whereas Wildfire is a fatty one. Anyway there is no compromise with any other phones for the cuteness HTC has given for both Desire and Wildfire.
Thanks to HTC...

Upvote 0
Definitely the screen won't bother that much when we see its price range. HTC desire which can be called as the big bro of wildfire, has almost the same spec and features what the wildfire has. Only thing is the resolution and a slight change in the phone dimensions. Desire is a bit more lengthy whereas Wildfire is a fatty one. Anyway there is no compromise with any other phones for the cuteness HTC has given for both Desire and Wildfire.
Thanks to HTC...

Yeah right, like how a ferrari and a mini metro are almost the same spec....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones