• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is there a case available that has a pocket to fit a mifi device?

Looking for a case that has a small outer pocket that can fit a mifi/hotspot device. I don't want to purchase this device on AT&T (when it comes out) with it built in as I don't get good service from them--they are also very expensive.

I'm looking into getting a T-Mobile 4G Hotspot device to get 500mb/mo for $20.

Thanks!

Looking for a case that has a small outer pocket that can fit a mifi/hotspot device. I don't want to purchase this device on AT&T (when it comes out) with it built in as I don't get good service from them--they are also very expensive.

I'm looking into getting a T-Mobile 4G Hotspot device to get 500mb/mo for $20.

Thanks!

Something like this?
Amazon.com: KaysCase Elegant Pouch Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablet 3G Wifi: Computers & Accessories

Or something like this:

Amazon.com: AmazonBasics Universal Travel Case for Small Electronics and Accessories -Black: GPS & Navigation

It's kinda difficult to find ones that offer a pouch, unless you just get a sleeve. I personally had a sleeve that I used to use with my HTC Flyer, but I also purchased a convertible case, as well as a bluetooth keyboard cover. All of them work/fit perfectly together. I only carry the pouch to and from work (as a second bag), but it's handy because it houses extra headphones and other little small tech gear like 3.5mm splitter and extra microUSB chords. What's great is that the Note 8.0 fits perfectly inside the pouch, with the case. I keep the bluetooth keyboard cover at work, since I have a small bluetooth keyboard I use at home.

Reactions: NeutralNovice
Upvote 0
Thanks for your suggestion! I'll definitely consider it as I didn't really think of doing something like the first link before. That one might workout.

You're definitely right that finding something that matches exactly what I am looking for will be a bit difficult. I was actually thinking of either just modifying a case so I can just strap the device onto it or just using plain old velcro but those two solutions are a bit crude. Perhaps some super glue and a small sleeve that fits the device like a glove will have to do lol.

I really do like the storage case (first link) that you pointed out so I can:
a) Store peripherals inside like charger
b) Use a low profile case for the device itself (I currently use one that's kind of bulky.

Upvote 0
Thanks for your suggestion! I'll definitely consider it as I didn't really think of doing something like the first link before. That one might workout.

You're definitely right that finding something that matches exactly what I am looking for will be a bit difficult. I was actually thinking of either just modifying a case so I can just strap the device onto it or just using plain old velcro but those two solutions are a bit crude. Perhaps some super glue and a small sleeve that fits the device like a glove will have to do lol.

I really do like the storage case (first link) that you pointed out so I can:
a) Store peripherals inside like charger
b) Use a low profile case for the device itself (I currently use one that's kind of bulky.

If u use a low profile case, there are a ton of pouch options.

Reactions: NeutralNovice
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones