• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is there a flashlight gesture?

surfer44

Lurker
Mar 11, 2020
I've used moto phones in the past that have chop to turn on the flashlight which i find really convenient. You just chop your hand twice and the flashlight comes on, even if the screen was locked. I used it all the time.

Does samsung have something similar? I can't find anything like that in my menu. What do you all use?
Thx!

Reactions: NightAngel79
I've used moto phones in the past that have chop to turn on the flashlight which i find really convenient. You just chop your hand twice and the flashlight comes on, even if the screen was locked. I used it all the time.

Does samsung have something similar? I can't find anything like that in my menu. What do you all use?
Thx!

Those apps Steven linked are probably best option. Best built in function is probably pinning flashlight to quick launch side menu, which should be turned on my default.

Reactions: surfer44
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones