1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

is there a forum section on here for LG's M150 ?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by superandroninja, Jun 12, 2020.

1. superandroninja

• is there a section forum on here for LG's M150 phone?

2. whats wrong with the lg m150? carrier AT&T

3. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

unfortunately no there is no forum for your phone, LG Phoenix 3.

why do you ask? do you have a question on your phone? issue? you can post here if you like. a mod can always move the thread to a more appropriate place if they wish.

MrJavi likes this.
  4. superandroninja

that phone has been locking me out of (non authenticate) apps since this year began.
    if i backup & uninstall any app & reinstall (it won't allow me to reinstall most apps which i had on my phone just yesterday)

i've emailed AT&T various times at various e-mail addresses (of theirs) about how it wont allow me to use almost any SMS/MMS app including the 1 which came with their phone! Around a year +½ ago it worked. I've mentionted it to a Customer Service Rep. (somewhere in southern or eastern-southern Asia).

#4 superandroninja, Jun 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
  5. superandroninja

i've never done before but would “rooting” it then “unrooting” it stop this annoying problem?
    it's been taking me seems like forever to study how to do it for non-Samsung phones.

LG Leon Forum

The LG Leon release date was April 2015. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 410 processor, and 1900mAh battery.

April 2015
Release Date
Reviews