1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

is there a mms issue with cm7?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cookie_monster, Oct 19, 2011.

1. cookie_monster

cookie_monster Android Enthusiast

i am running the newest cm7 on .602 and cant send nor rec pic mail? Known issue i missed somewhere?

Advertisement

2. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja

there is something around here cookie that says to get that resolved, it has something to do with root explorer, and locating telephony.db or something to that nature

3. trophynuts

trophynuts Extreme Android User

Cookie man i asked the same exact same thing last week. I had the same problem on the latest CM7 for GB

as VS pointed out i did some digging but i actually never really found a clear cut solution...i'm on Apex_RC4 now anyways that whole pic msg thing was too annoying. i could receive but couldn't send

4. SaurusX

SaurusX Well-Known Member

I thought this was a wifi issue. Wasn't it that it would send if on 3G, but not if on wifi? I could be totally mistaken. I hardly ever use MMS.

5. VoidedSaint

im going to look for this more, because i know it is in this forum somewhere!

cookie_monster likes this.
  6. VoidedSaint

cookie_monster likes this.
  7. trophynuts

i did a search in the DX forum for MMS and there were three or four posts that came up but i never did find something set in stone. i finally got tired of it and said screw it i'm trying something else out. I was getting bored with my phone again anyways.

8. cookie_monster

So it is a wifi issue cause when I am on 3g i have no issue!! I have been getting alot of DSP manager and market force closes lately and my 3g speeds are shitty

9. trophynuts

its specific to the CM7 build though right?

10. cookie_monster

What is specific?