• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is there a need to use Cooler Master,Greenify and Smart Booster at the same time?

Hi,
I would like to know,if there is a need to run this 3 apps at the same time,or maybe it is better to use only one or two of them: Greenify,Cooler Master and Smart Booster?I find this apps great,but I think that running at the same time,they are draining my phone battery and overheating it!I need apps that will regulate my phone's RAM usage,battery heat and battery level. By the way,I would prefer Smart Booster mostly.

Please help me!Any help would be appreciated!
p.s My phone is Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos with CyanogenMod 12.1
Thanks to all in advance!
Best regards!

Hi,
I would like to know,if there is a need to run this 3 apps at the same time,or maybe it is better to use only one or two of them: Greenify,Cooler Master and Smart Booster?I find this apps great,but I think that running at the same time,they are draining my phone battery and overheating it!I need apps that will regulate my phone's RAM usage,battery heat and battery level. By the way,I would prefer Smart Booster mostly.

Please help me!Any help would be appreciated!
p.s My phone is Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos with CyanogenMod 12.1
Thanks to all in advance!
Best regards!

You don't need apps to regulate anything since the Android system itself does all the regulating. The thread mentioned by AMOCO is a great one. It is certainly worth the read.

I used to think that I needed those apps too, but that thread opened my eyes. All I use now is GSam Battery Monitor Pro to verify that I don't have any battery sucking apps. If I find that an app is using too much battery then I uninstall the app because that is really the only cure. You can kill it and kill it and kill it, but it will likely keep coming back.

I am running CyanogenMod 12.1 on a tablet. That is a great ROM and performs very well so I'm certain that boosters are not necessary.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones