• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Is there a Nexus 10/Jellybean manual available?

worknman

Apr 13, 2010
I've got a Nexus 10 in my possession that belongs to my dad; he's going to be picking it up soon when he comes into town, as an upgrade for his 1st gen iPad. He's a total Android noob, and so I'm looking for some sort of help/docs, other than the little quick start guide the tablet came with.

Basically, I'm looking for the Android/Jellybean equivalent of this:
Apple - Support - Manuals

Heck, even I could use a little help, as the swipe gesture thingy on the new 4.2 keyboard is kicking my ass :) lol

Hi worknman. There isn't one for the N10 or Jellybean 4.2 that I know of. The closest thing I can recommend is the manual for the Nexus 7 Jellybean 4.1. It will give your dad some idea of what's going on. I'm hoping they come out with one for the N10 soon.

I have always hated Swype, but I was using the N10 keyboard last night and was very impressed. It was 100% accurate with every word I was trying to spell. I was amazed. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones