1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

is there a sbc kernel for sense and gingerbread (2.3.3)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by speedygonzo, Sep 22, 2011.

1. speedygonzo

speedygonzo Member

im just looking for a kernel with the sbc mod for my sense rom (MikG v2.5)
    because my phone is like my drug, im constantly using it (facebook google plus texting phone calls and so on...) and also im a hardcore addict at angry birds...
    right now im running the more freedom kernel but when i start my day at 9:00am
    and get out at 4:00pm im down to like 45% battery life. and yes many people have told me to turn my phone off during school but i just cant do that.

any help would be appreciated

Advertisement

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

nope not yet. chop suey had a beta version of sbc, but they pulled it becuase it was not charging the batter while being plugged in. i think they are still working on it. not sure what the delay is.

3. gsx1000r02

gsx1000r02 Member

Here is what I found... I'm trying it as we speak. This is the only thing that I have found that even comes close. I don't know how to tweak kernels yet, I'm still a new noob when it comes to these phones. If anyone can send me in the right direction on tweaking kernels that would help.

[KERNEL][WIP] Classic Sense Kernel v1.3 [APR 21 2012][GINGERBREAD][SENSE] - xda-developers

It loaded, but I don't know anything more than that as of now. Hope this helps.

ocnbrze likes this.
  4. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood

To tweak kernels you just run SetCPU

5. EvoInAz

EvoInAz Well-Known Member

ocnbrze likes this.
  6. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood

Yep, those all came out way after thus thread was originally posted though :p

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Tags: