1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Is there a security camera app?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by WhiteLightningX, Aug 22, 2010.

1. WhiteLightningX

WhiteLightningX New Member

Aug 22, 2010
    hello everyone! I was curious about whether or not there is a security app that would let me record video while i am gone with my droid, that would have the capability of motion detection or just "always recording." It would be really nice if i could hook it to my computer via my usb cord and record it continuously on my 1 tb hard drive or something in that realm. someone has been snooping around and things are always misplaced or stolen:mad:, and im worried as to whether or not they have a camera set up in here bugging the room (bunch of freaks.) if i could just catch them it would be great. the room's dead bolt is broken...:( and im not here 70% of the time. If they do have a camera already in the room, i can set it up in a way that they wont notice the camera i've placed. Plz help!!!

thx,
    nik

Advertisement

2. navh

navh Member

Aug 7, 2010
    you could try IP Cam Viewer. haven't used it but it is in the market

3. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique

Nov 8, 2009
    District of Columbia
  4. flu13

flu13 Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2009
    I'd say there's a good chance you'd just end up with a stolen Droid at that point.

Search for security on the market. I once tried out an app that would start recording when it detected motion.

5. Podivin

Podivin Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2009
    Jacksonville, Fl
    Yep, I agree with Flu.
    Put an app on your pc and use a webcam, rather than leaving your phone behind.

6. FoxtrotUniform

FoxtrotUniform Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2010
    U.S. Military
    Washington State