1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Is there a solution for event planning?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Ande23, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Ande23

Ande23 Lurker

Hello,

I have looking for a solution that can accomplish my needs for something I am trying to take forward for my events. I have a website, that has many registered users that R.S.V.P. for events that I plan, including banquets, business, etc.

I would like to have something that I can use on a phone or tab, that will let me access the information from my webpage (offline) so I can change an option on my page showing that the user has showed up to the event, preferably with picture and all the information from there profile. Also, would be good if there is a way to make my own database for each event separately, for offline access, and check them of through this database (would also like with photos if possible).

The solution I had till now is for only online access, the information would be accessed through Microsoft Tag. I would like to keep on using Microsoft Tag or something similar for it makes my life easier to access there information quick. To not have hold ups in line-ups.

Thank you.:)

Advertisement

2. BookLover

BookLover Android Expert

Unlikely anything free.

You're working with an online database. For offline use you need a local database. For your needs you need to have a way to keep them sync'd. Not easy to do.