1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Is there a stock android ROM for LG G6?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Totalimus, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Totalimus

Totalimus Lurker
    None

Sep 13, 2017
    Not relevant:
    Hello, so I'm currently quite convinced I will be purchasing LG G6 as my daily driver since there aren't really any better options at this price bracket (375 euros).
    The thing is, I genuinely dislike LG G6 Android look and would want to get a near Google Pixel-identical experience.

Relevant:
    Are there any Stock Android ROM's for LG G6 that would give it Pixel-like experience or installing bunch of apps to make it look like that is the only possible way at the moment?
    I stumbled upon this video and would want my LG G6 to look the same way but maybe there is a custom ROM that does that already?

Advertisement

2. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Android Expert

Dec 31, 2011
    Male
    Boston MA USA
    I thought you meant the actual stock firmware. I found this list at XDA Developers.

I'm not into Custom ROMs but Tom's Guide did a handy tutorial on what apps to install to get that Pixel look without rooting and installing a custom ROM.

lunatic59 likes this.

LG G6

The LG G6 dropped the modular design from the G5. It was one of the first with a 18:9 display. Specs include a Snapdragon 821 processor, 4GB of RAM, dual cameras, and 3,300mAh battery.