• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is there a way to change the font and display size for ONLY one app?

I'm a big fan of Persona 5 so I downloaded a messenger app that looks just like the one in the game. It looks great, but the font and display are way too small. I tried going into my settings and changing the font and display size, and while that made the app look great (exactly like in the game!), it made everything else WAY too big. This is what my home screen looks like now, it made my phone look like it belonged to someone going blind.

So is there any way that I can change the font and display size on that specific app to be bigger while still keeping everything else at default size? I already looked through the settings for the app and there isn't an option in there. Thanks in advance!

That's something that would generally need to be built in to the app. If the app doesn't support changing the font size independently of the OS then you'll see exactly what you're seeing.

I'd suggest reaching out to the developer of the app in question to see if they might consider adding an option to increase the font size.

Reactions: svim and Hadron
Upvote 0
That's something that would generally need to be built in to the app. If the app doesn't support changing the font size independently of the OS then you'll see exactly what you're seeing.

I'd suggest reaching out to the developer of the app in question to see if they might consider adding an option to increase the font size.
Can't. It got taken off the Play Store for copyright reasons so I downloaded the APK online.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones