Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by gwlaw99, Dec 29, 2009.
I want to alphabetize them, but there doesn't seem a way to move them in the bookmark list. Thanks!
I too would like the answer. As much as I like Dolphin I still feel like the built in browser handles bookmark organization better. I love the thumbnails that update when you view the page & I also love that there are more bookmarks per page than on Dolphin. If Dolphin could copy the bookmark setup and fix the issue where market doesn't update if it's set to the default browser it would be killer.
This thread is so old, you may have already have an answer; but here goes.
1. Swipe right to expose the bookmarks.
2. Open 'Quick access'
3. Select 'Bookmarks'
4. You will see that the folders are already listed alphabetically.
5. Select the folder or subfolder whose bookmarks you wish to put in a particular order.
6. You will notice the individual bookmarks have a funny symbol on the right hand side (look like two horizontal bars).
7. Press and hold the bars symbol and move the bookmark up or down to the desired location in the list. You can order them any way you want; but it's not an automatic process. It does provide greater flexibility in creating the desired order.
Hope this info is still relevant.
Also, at this point, you can move individual bookmarks to a different folder.
1. Select the menu at the bottom of the screen.
2. Press 'Batch mode'. Selection boxes will appear to the left of each bookmark along with an actions menu at the bottom of the screen.
3. Select one our more bookmarks
4. Press 'move to' and then select the destination folder, press OK.