• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Is there a way to two-way sync photos with Google + ?

Jay3

Android Enthusiast
Feb 6, 2010
As you probably have figured out, the GNex has a default feature to upload all photos taken with the camera to your photos page on Google+. It doesn't show them to others, but they sit there on a private cloud only you can see. You can then decide later to share them, tag, post them, etc. (You can turn this upload off).

My question is this -- is there a setting anywhere (or a way) to make this a two-way proposition? That is, have the photos upload, and then when I later go back and delete one (let's say it's a junk photo that didn't turn out or is stupid), have it automatically delete it from my phone? If I could do that, the cloud would be really useful for managing what photos remain on my device.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones