• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is there a way to use youtube as a messenger

I believe my husband is using other apps to communicate/chat or message with girls to hook up or maybe even guys. Please someone help me   this is a night mare I've heard of other men doing this and I have alot of proof of sites and where he is using these apps (youtube impiticular) but I cant catch him and don't know how to access these apps that I am not Sure you can use this way. I can usually hack any user name or password of his so please someone help me figure this out. My gut and heart tells me he is cheating even though he keeps denying it

Reactions: justmenow388
I believe my husband is using other apps to communicate/chat or message with girls to hook up or maybe even guys. Please someone help me   this is a night mare I've heard of other men doing this and I have alot of proof of sites and where he is using these apps (youtube impiticular) but I cant catch him and don't know how to access these apps that I am not Sure you can use this way. I can usually hack any user name or password of his so please someone help me figure this out. My gut and heart tells me he is cheating even though he keeps denying it
I can't say for sure but pretty sure No, never heard of a YouTube. Messenger. One thing I can tell you if you keep acussing him of it, if he's not doing it now, it's just a matter of time till he does. Good luck with your sitiation .

Upvote 0
I don't believe YouTube has chat or private messaging, but there are literally thousands of sites and services that do. Even this forum has private messaging, so if your husband is using something like that for any purpose, then it will be very difficult to pinpoint.

I am sorry for your situation, but these types of threads have a tendency to dwell more on personal advice than on the technological issues. If that starts to happen, we will have to lock it. Let's keep the discussion about Android please.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones