1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

is there a youtube downloader for epic touch

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ricanlegend, Sep 22, 2011.

1. ricanlegend

.......?

Advertisement

2. alnova1

alnova1 Android Enthusiast

I just noticed since you mentioned it that tubmate is gone... Thats what I used. I tried a version I had backed up and it won't work...blocking these kind of apps on the market?

3. Cobravision

Cobravision Android Expert

ko57 and alnova1 like this.
  4. ricanlegend

yea the tubemate is gone also when i was playing a video i must have did something because a lock showed in the corner of the video and i couldnt disable it which is good so you wont accidently turn it off when watching but i would like to know how to turn it on and off because i stumbled on to it by accident

5. eluno

eluno Well-Known Member

i just used the same version i was using in my evo and it works just fine. who ever needs it just let me know via PM. or is it ok to post it here? admin??

6. Cobravision

Cobravision Android Expert

7. ratchetjaw

ratchetjaw Android Enthusiast

I am using keepvid from the market. Has worked great for the short time I have had it

8. ricanlegend

how do you use this app i cant find how to download the videos?

9. ratchetjaw

Find your video. Then click it. Then it will give tthe option of whay quality you want. Just long press the one you want and click download

10. ricanlegend

ok i think i have the wrong app because i went to the market and did a search for keepvid and only thing that came uo was a app called nextvid which doesn't give me options for quality it just saves a playlist for you

11. ratchetjaw

Hmm, I just searched and cant find it either. I just downloaded it a few days ago and did it from the market. KeepVid: Download and save any video from Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, iFilm and more!

12. ratchetjaw

I wonder if they pulled it for some reason. Thats the site I get when I hit info when in the app

13. ratchetjaw

Just googled it and says its not available. Sorry. I just downloaded it a few days ago and is working fine.

14. eluno

eluno Well-Known Member

i hope it's ok to post the file here. if not admins please remove.

Attached Files:

15. ko57

ko57 Newbie

Hey Cobravision,

Just downloaded/installed FREEdi via Amazon-it works! On my Epic 4g. Great so far. I also downloaded Amazon's app store first. My AV did give a warning but took one of the lastest reviewer's advice that it's a false positive. 2 music video's downloaded, so far so good.

Thanks (again :).

16. Sammael

Sammael Member

Another vote for freedi here, I just tried it, you can search youtube, long press the video you want, and it gives a list of options to download, including the video OR just the audio. Fantastic, incredibly useful app.

17. jelmer

jelmer Lurker

I know this post is a couple of months old but i get an error when trying to dl from amazon store