• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is there an ap that allows me to create an event on Facebook?

VGPod36

Nov 4, 2010
Hey everybody,

I want to create an event on facebook, however the standard Facebook ap won't do it. I am not sure if Seesmic will do it, but that program won't work anymore. It never worked for facebook anyway..

I could create it in the browser, but it doesn't give me the options I want. For example, in the mobile version of the Facebook site it wants me to set how long the event will last, and gives me the choices of 1, 2 and 3 hours. The full version of the site doesn't work very well with the browser, and always screws up when typing in the text boxes, sometimes erasing everything in them... weird.

Any help would be awesome! I don't have access to a computer that can use Facebook at the moment, otherwise I would do that. Plus, if such an app exists, it would be pretty useful.

Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones