1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Is there an app for finding which apps drain the battery the most?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cth95mustang, May 26, 2010.

1. cth95mustang

cth95mustang Member

My battery seems to be draining about 1/3-1/2 faster than it normally does over the past week or so. I'm trying to figure out if it has something to do with any apps I've installed recently. Is there a way I can figure out which apps are doing the most damage to the battery?

2. rick311

rick311 Android Enthusiast

you can go to menu>setting>about phone> battery>battery use and see in there.

or install spare parts and see which apps are causing the drain while your phone is idle.

3. dis3as3d

dis3as3d Lurker

In my experience the built in Batter Use tool is not very accurate. I played Trap! for at least an hour today, and it does not list the app at all.

4. willdogs

willdogs Android Enthusiast

I had the same problem not too long ago and found the battery draining culprit by checking the running services. I found that one of the services had been running for 30 hours straight. I uninstalled the app and all is back to normal.

menu>setting>applications>services

cth95mustang likes this.

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews