1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

is there any Android email app with advanced searching capability?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by veniceboy, Jan 19, 2020.

1. veniceboy

veniceboy Newbie

I have 4 email accounts (2 jobs and 2 personal) so many emails. I was suggested Bluemail app for Android but it sucks at searching. I need to have something like Thunderbird has for desktops (no app, unfortunately) which allows me to do conditional searching such as: list me all the emails that contain the word "Minnie" only in the subject AND have CCed to "Mario" AND have an attachment. Anything like that around? I would prefer free, but I can pay if exceptional.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Trom

Trom Android Enthusiast

I installed "Maildroid" several months ago, as I needed an app that supported "reply-to" and it was the only one I found. Since then, I have really come to appreciate the features, such as the encryption plug in. The search features are very good like in Thunderbird. Thunderbird has kind of pissed me off, every time they update, most of my plug ins become unusable, but I digress. Anyway, I think Maildroid has a free version with ads, but I bought it, it was only a couple bucks if I recall.

3. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

Nine, which was originally written for Exchange accounts but can handle imap too, has that type of search capability. It is a paid app with a trial period, but as I hate ads and don't expect developers to work for nothing that's my preferred type.